Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend Preview

I can not wait until this Sunday at The Journey. I will often get that feeling in my gut when I believe it is going to be a big Sunday and I have it for this week. We are baptizing 5 people on Sunday who have given their life to follow Jesus - awesome! I finish the Radical Jesus series Sunday with the last message: Imparting Grace. I truly hope some people find liberation and freedom this weekend and accept God's free grace.

Be in prayer for the service Sunday -- that God would encounter people, distractions would be eliminated, and that people who are on the edge of faith would step across that line. Pray that those being invited by others and yourself would take that step of coming. This summer is not going to be typical at The Journey -- we are going to try and stir a movement, a Jesus movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment