Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twitter


OK, I need some feedback from as many as possible.

There is a new technology that is being used called Twitter. Twitter is a free social networking tool that many are using to let people keep up with what they are doing throughout the day and so they can keep with others they are "following" - a Twitter term. I've heard a lot of good things about this. I've heard that this a great tool for ministry leaders and the people they lead to use to keep communication and share life together - even when they are not with each other. There are many business types, corporate leaders, pastors, and many others adopting this technology to assist in accomplishing their mission.

Almost every new technology is often resisted by the majority, adopted by the few - THEN - the majority catches on and begins doing it. Examples: MySpace, Facebook, Text Messaging, BLOGGING, fashion trends, etc.

I'm pondering trying this for a 30 day trial run. What do you think? Is this a useful tool for continuing relationships and leading? Read12 Reasons to Start Twittering by Michael Hyatt, CEO and President of Thomas Nelson Publishers, by clicking here -- then tell me what you think. Who knows...this could be how my wife can keep up with everything going on with me? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment