Friday, May 2, 2008

It Is Friday!

I hope you all have a good week! I'm going to Pump It Up with my son this morning; he is finally feeling more like himself since the surgery. Also, The Journey has a chance tonight to serve Rutland Elementary School (future home of The Journey @ Providence) by assisting with their talent show. If your looking for something to do tonight and would like to be a part of serving these guys, come on out.

This weekend at The Journey we finish our three weeks series: You Got Skillz. I look forward to talking about what it takes to Develop our skillz. The following week is Celebration Sunday. We already have people who have recently given their lives to Christ being baptized and parents are dedicating their babies. If you would like more info on both of those, please contact the church via email or phone.

Side note: I got a big packet from Vanderbilt in the mail yesterday with info to fill out in preparation for my Master's program this fall. The lump in my throat is still there...what am I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment