Monday, May 19, 2008

God's Goodness

Today I have been reflecting a lot about God's goodness. Many people's lives are being changed and transformed by God right now at The Journey. It just happens to be at The Journey, God is the orchestrator of changed lives. I am amazed at God's goodness and His unfailing and unwavering love for us. I'm so humbled to see and hear people's stories of what God is doing right now in their lives.

Pray for me. I'm in a season where I'm going to be doing a lot of writing. I am officially writing the book on how to navigate through difficulties and struggles of life. By telling Kaleb's story, connecting the Scriptures, and sharing what God has revealed to me through both, I'm going to be writing a book intended to help and prepare people with dealing with life's "fires". Pray that I could be patient enough to sit at a computer and pound out the necessary words, as well as emotionally deal with reliving and exploring all the emotions and memories from our last several years of struggles. The purpose for writing the book is to help people see God's goodness even in difficult circumstances.

Reflect on His goodness in your own life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment