Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Twitter Bug

I couple of weeks ago I posted a BLOG about this new technology called Twitter. It allows for people to stay connected and informed about what others are up to during the day. I actually I have a handful of people I "follow" and peek in on their daily lives. I talked about the possibility of test-driving this tool for connection for thirty days and see if I liked it or got annoyed by it - I never tried it. So, today is my first official day to test drive Twitter.

You can check out my updates on my BLOG here on the right side of the page or you can go to my Twitter page and stay updated. I would enjoy feedback over the next several weeks to here if you like this or not. I hate to be an initial resister of technology without ever trying it first - so here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment