Monday, May 5, 2008

Movies, Ball-Park, & Dinner

Last night I had a chance to go to the movies with a bunch of the guys from The Journey and watch Iron Man. I've got to be honest and admit that I'm not much of a super-hero movie fan -- I don't get excited about Batman, Superman, or Spider-man movies. That said, I really enjoyed Iron Man, in fact, I believe it is the best super-hero movies I have ever seen. I would recommend it to everyone.

Today, our staff went and served the Rutland Elementary Talent show for the faculty and students. We actually ran the whole show. Afterwards, we went and had our staff meeting at the ballpark and watched the Nashville Sounds. It was a 10:30am game and we went to Starbucks following the game to finish our meeting time. Fun times!

Tonight, I have the priviledge of going to dinner with my family and The Perry Family. I believe we are going to Demo's for some steak -- I'll probably get chicken! Beautiful day out today for driving in the Jeep, I hope your day has been good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment