Friday, May 9, 2008

Big Weekend Ahead

I have had a great day so far. I went to Pump it Up with Kaleb and Katrina this morning. He is still skeptical about going down all the slides, even though this is the 100th time we have been there. I then went and had lunch with a bud at a Greek Deli in Donelson -- great food! I've got a wedding I'm doing tomorrow evening, so I'm going to the rehearsal tonight. These are always nerve racking for me. If I mess up, they will forever remember that on their wedding day the "pastor" ruined their special day. No pressure right?

It is going to be an amazing weekend at The Journey. We are honoring graduates, dedicating children, taking communion, commissioning new staff, and doing a baptism -- on top of all that it is Mother's Day. Don't miss out this Sunday!

2 Things: (1) Don't forget that May 18th we are going to 2 services (9am and 11am) and I will begin a new series called: The Radical Jesus (2) Send me your questions/topics that you want me teach on in the coming months during the series created to answer your specific questions

No comments:

Post a Comment