Saturday, May 3, 2008

All Alone

I almost don't know what to do with myself...I am completely by myself today. There is no noise, no tasks, no appointments, no problems, and nobody around. I think I'm going to do some reading, studying for tomorrow's message, and relaxing. My son is with the grandparents and my wife is having "girls night out" - I'm just chillin at the house. I'm fighting the urge to call a bunch of people up and get something going, but I'm going to fight the temptation and enjoy the quite.

By the way, I have been making some slight changes on my BLOG the last several days. You probably noticed the different title ( I love the shot of Nashville) that I put up. I also just made my profile pic bigger and gave an explanation for what the Savage Generation is. Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment