Sunday, June 22, 2008

Weekend Reflections

What a great day today! The worship this week was very uplifting and encouraging. Those guys and gals in the band do such a great job bringing us into worship. I was also very excited about the message today. Pastor Ed Young Jr. from Fellowship Church gave a challenging message. His message was for the church to "Wake Up" and I think it may have woke a lot of people up today. Next week is our last week in the series. We have a missionary family we support coming to share our last One Prayer message: Lord, Make us Loving. I believe it will be a great day.

I am very excited about two weeks from today. Begin inviting people now to join one of the two services. I am beginning a new series called: War Zone. This series will explore the reality of spiritual warfare in and around our lives. I have never taught on this subject in depth at The Journey and I'm looking forward to it. Be sure to invite others to join in this conversation.

Last thing, we are taking a big step tomorrow towards launching new campuses. Be in prayer about Trousdale County High School, we begin inquiring about using it tomorrow. Live your week fully awake. I love you church.

No comments:

Post a Comment