Saturday, June 14, 2008

Men's Advance

There is no other way to describe this weekend's experience at Deer Run Retreat Center with the men of The Journey as anything other than memorable. I wish I could get into the many experiences we had, but...well, what happens at Men's events stays at Men's events. It was simply amazing. I have never been a part of such an incredible event as last night in my life. I'm grateful for having a chance to experience it with the group of men that were there. It was special.

Men of the Journey: let's keep to the mission we discussed. Remember the phrases that were used: Lines in the sand, Going to bat together, & Fighting for the heart of our King. Regulators....mount up!

Matthew 11:12 - Jesus says, "From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it."

The enemy better be scared of the warriors ready to wage war with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment