Monday, June 2, 2008

One Prayer Begins Sunday



I'm excited about this new series we begin this Sunday at the Journey. We are joining over 1,200 other churches in 18 countries who are currently planning on being a part of the One Prayer series. Millions of people will be focused on the church and our mission together for a four week period --- how exciting is that?

I will begin this week with a message called: Make Us Hungry. I will talk about how if I had one prayer for the church at large and our church, it would be make us hungry. Give us an insatiable desire for more of Your presence God. The other three weeks will be a different mix of things, I don't want to give everything away, but it is going to be good. Be in prayer this week for this series that could potentially shape the church across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment