Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Reading

Are you a reader? I believe the quote that many others refer to, "leaders are readers." I have a three week break from teaching before I pick back up again for a new series in July. While I have this break I am going to take some time to catch up on some books I have been wanting to read. Here are the books I'm going to read over the next three weeks. Perhaps you would like to pick one up and join me.

* In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day - Mark Batterson

* Lead Like Jesus - Ken Blanchard

* Waking the Dead - John Eldridge

* The Shack - William P. Young

1 comment:

  1. Eric-
    It's so funny you should mention this. I ordered Mark Batterson's book the minute I got home from service on Sunday! I received it today and just started reading it. If anyone wants to borrow it when I'm finished, let me know!

    ReplyDelete