Thursday, June 12, 2008

Phoneless

It has been a strange week so far. I don't know if it because I have a break from teaching this Sunday or something else. Actually, I do know what it is -- my phone (Crackberry) has been missing since Sunday evening. It is at the house somewhere. My wife probably hid it from me if I probed deeper to find out. Something strange has happened as a result of the phone missing...it has been peaceful. No constant bombarding of emails and phone calls. It has been weird. It has been a good break. I know I'm going to have to find it or get a new phone, but it has been a nice break from the constant noise. I admittedly tell you that I'm having Crackberry withdrawls that are easing by the moment. I'll make it. If you need me, email or call the church office.

No comments:

Post a Comment