Friday, June 13, 2008

First Kiss

Nine years ago today was the first kiss Katrina and I ever had. It marked our transition as "just being friends" to dating. I will never forget the moment. She was all over me and I could not get her to focus on having a conversation. She just kept staring at me and finally she leaned in and kissed me. It completely caught me off guard. But I embraced it.

Actually....that is not how it exactly went down.

I was the one staring at her. I was the one who went in for the kill. I was the one ecstatic that she didn't slap me. It was a great memory. It was a day that nine years later has us married for almost six years and with the four year old pride of our lives.

I love you dear...4 more days until our anniversary...just wanted to remind you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment