Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Top Off the Jeep Kind of Day

It has to be the most beautiful day of the year so far today in the greater Nashville area. I rode around to different appointments and errands with my top off the Jeep and just soaked in the beauty. Oh course, now my face, head, and arms are "fried" - but it was worth it. When is the last time you experienced God just by being in his creation? That time of driving around was the equivalent to a couple hours of prayer or studying the Scriptures for me -- it was that good!

Please remember my son Kaleb tomorrow in your prayers. He is having the full tune-up of surgeries: tonsils, adenoids, tubes in ears, and having catheters removed that are no longer needed. His surgery will be late morning or noonish. We are excited to have all this behind us. He will be able to sleep better, be less congested, and be able to swim in his swimming pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment