Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sleep in Day

Every now and again, I'll get an opportunity to sleep in - today was one of those days. Kaleb spent the night at his Gi-Gi's house last night, so Katrina and I were able to sleep in and not get up to give him medications. I don't get to sleep in often, but when I do, I feel guilty. I feel like there are things I should be doing. Does anyone else ever feel this way? I'm realizing that there will always be something to do, but if you don't find time to rest it will catch up with you eventually. I feel very rested today...I haven't even had my first cup of coffee yet!

I look forward to tomorrow at The Journey. If you are a Journey person, say a prayer for tomorrow's service and ask God to touch people's lives. I may read a book today or go do the unthinkable...workout at the gym. See you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erik. Just found your blog and love it. It's exciting to hear about what's happening at The Journey! Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete