Tuesday, April 15, 2008

10 Questions I'm Asking Myself

After an incredible two days at this conference in Seattle, which is a continuation of the regeneration Jesus has already began in me lately, there are many questions that I'm wrestling with -- questions I believe should be at the heart of all followers of Jesus.

#1 What is the church? Is my church everything Jesus gave his life for?

#2 Will I operate my life around fear or faith? (this is in all areas of my life)

#3 Is my heart breaking more and more for the things that break God's?

#4 Am I willing to risk everything for the sake of Christ?

#5 Am I willing to look foolish for the sake of Christ?

#6 Is my church safe enough for lost people to come, but dangerous enough to change their lives?

#7 Am I willing and is my church willing to be all things, to all people, so that BY ALL MEANS POSSIBLE I/We might save some? (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)

#8 Am I willing to stop being a people pleaser and become a people lover, so that I may become a GOD PLEASER?

#9 Am I willing to lose control and let the church get messy if means people discover Jesus?

#10 Am I obsessed with reaching lost people? Am I willing to go to any extent outside of sin to reach them?

We should ask ourselves these questions with earnest desire to hear Jesus speak his heart to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment