Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jesus on Leadership

In light of yesterday's post about leaders growing at the pace the church is growing, if not faster, I've started a second BLOG solely dedicated to the subject of leadership. Instead of me trying to give all of my leadership wisdom nuggets daily (which would probably run out very quickly), I will focus on the leadership lessons that can be learned from the greatest leader that ever lived...Jesus. I will study the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and post examples of Jesus' leadership genius and how we can learn about our own leadership from his example. Jesus of Nazareth put on a leadership clinic in which the world will never witness again. He mastered the art of casting vision, building teams, creating ownership, encouraging, rebuking, seeing his leadership legacy live beyond himself (2,000 years and counting), and many other leadership essentials.

You can check out that BLOG here by clicking on the Jesus On Leadership daily under the My Other BLOG subtitle to the right. I will update this daily along with my main BLOG here at Savage Generation.

I hope you journey with me on this leadership study of Jesus and allow for it to shape the leader you are becoming.

By the way, hats off to the Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team for winning their second consecutive National Championship and eighth total - maybe the men's team will get one in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment