Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Link Love

I love to write. I keep a journal. I write Bible study curriculum for Lifeway. I write small group curriculum for The Journey. I even write curriculum for the Navigators children's ministry. On top of all that writing, I love writing on this BLOG. The thing that I love to do equally as much if not more is read. I particularly love reading the BLOGS of those who are the best practitioners and thinkers in my field, but perhaps more than that, I love reading the BLOGS of those who I know and share life with. I thought I would post a few of their links so that you too can enjoy what I have already discovered. There are many, so I'll start with a few and try to give some link love weekly.

Chad Jordan (Journey guy who brings a lot of insight) - Check out his thoughts on being an "important person" versus doing "important work" here

Shawn Allen (Executive Pastor / Providence Campus Pastor) - check out his weekly posts about important people in his life and daily thoughts on living with intentionality and prayerful focus here

Lisa Spencer (journey gal) - follow the latest happening with Lisa and her family on her regularly updated blog here

Courtney Perry (journey gal) - you can follow at the latest Perry family happenings as well as here the journey Courtney is on as she tries to be a mom, wife, and follower of Jesus - check her blog out here

Check some of these blogs out...I will post some more of the blogs I follow next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment