Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Week on the Beach

This week the family and I, along with the Allen family, are vacationing in Orange Beach. We left at 9pm last night and arrived at 4:30am this morning. We immediately went to the beach...Kaleb was wide awake - I couldn't believe it. We slept for a couple of hours and decided to sleep later tonight...it is time to go to the beach.

It is beautiful here. The beach and ocean are awesome. This is the first time in 5 years that I have been to the beach. The beach often provides some God moments for me in my life. It was at the beach that I finally heard and surrendered to the call of ministry. There is something deeply spiritual about the ocean for me. I look forward to relaxing and having time with God and family on this trip.

I will post pictures daily and will be twittering often what is going on @ www.twitter.com/erikreed

No comments:

Post a Comment