Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Journal for all to See

For over four years now I've kept a journal. I've been writing down events and moments that have occurred throughout my journey as a husband, father, and church pastor. Over the course of those four years I've had a significant amount of things occur that I will forever be able to reminisce and remember the exact emotions and feelings of those moments. Now I'm attempting to translate this very private thing into more of a public thing. Blogging is no longer new, but it is still very new to me and will take getting use to. Hugh Hewitt, a well-known blogging expert and writer of the book BLOG, says that "If you are a leader, then you ought to be blogging, and the folks you lead ought to be reading that blog." I invite you to join me on the journey and see what we can learn together about life, love, and God (who BTW is the embodiment of the previous two).

No comments:

Post a Comment