Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Extremely Busy Day

Today has been a wild and crazy day. I met with the pastor of New Hope Baptist Church in Hermitage, TN today. We are hosting our Ignite Conference 2008 there on April 19th. He was very excited about what the conference is going to be and we had a great connection. I definitely want to spend some more time with a guy like that. The conference is quickly approaching and the details are all finally coming together. Be listening for to 94.1 FM The Fish for the advertisement they are about to begin running for the conference -- I believe it begins playing this Friday.

Tonight we are eating at a Japanese Steakhouse with a friend of Katrina's who is in from Ohio. I look forward to slowing down momentarily from the chaos, something tells me that is only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment