Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Reflections

It has been an amazing week for me. I spent the end of the week in Atlanta for the Catalyst Leadership Conference. I was refreshed and reenergized as a result. There were many inspiring speakers and stories that remind me and others there why we do what we do to begin with. My voice is nearly gone from singing at the top of my lungs for two straight days!

I felt today was a great day at The Journey. I began the new series: Shattered. We talked about the reality that God cares for us and loves us despite our circumstances. We often struggle through believing that when we are in the midst of tough times, but it is a promise we can stand on.

Take time this week to reflect on the reality of God's love for you. If you are feeling weary and carrying heavy burdens, give them to Jesus and find rest in him. Invite a friend next week as we continue the series. I believe there are many people who need to hear what we are talking about.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment