Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Evening Reflections

I cannot believe that the Shattered Series is already over. I hope and pray that everyone has been encouraged, empowered, and prepared to live life with God in the midst of difficult circumstances. We have had some great crowds for this series and there is a sense that God is really about to do some big in our church.

We start the new series next week: Love Sick. Love Sick is a series that will deal with relationships. This will probably be one of the most fun series we have ever done at The Journey. You are not going to want to miss a single week...I promise! You are also not going to want to be late any of the four weeks, because each week will start with a surprise (I'll give you a hint: it will be a different song each week). We are going to laugh a lot, but we are also going to look at things that will kill a relationship. Bring friends, bring spouses, bring neighbors - just bring somebody, you do not want to miss this series.

Last note: We will be moving to one service in preparation for our launch of Providence. The move to one service will be on December 7th at 9:30am. Mark your calendars. Also, Providence preview services will begin on February 8th. You will be hearing more and more about this as the next several weeks go by. Just wanted to give you as much advance notice as possible.

Be in prayer this week for me as I have tests and school obligations. I want to do my very best at school, but I'm thrilled about what God is doing at The Journey and find myself wanting to focus all my attention there. Pray for my study time for the Love Sick series, I want it to be life-changing for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment