Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Evening Reflections

What a great day today at The Journey! It is the middle of summer, but we are still growing and going. Both campuses are doing fantastic and reaching new people every week. I was so proud today of Shawn Allen for how well he did preaching. It was nice to have a break. It was the first time that I have not spoke all of 2009. I only have a few more scheduled breaks, but it was good. 

We have a lot to look forward to this fall. Only a few months from now I anticipate us having more people coming through our doors than we have ever had before. Begin inviting your friends and neighbors. Let people know about all that God is doing at the church. And of course...if you heard Shawn's message today...you need to find a place of service to connect to in order to help us move the mission forward, we need you.

Have a great week...I look forward to the conversations we will share.

No comments:

Post a Comment