Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Evening Reflections

Once again, the only thing I can begin by saying is: WOW! Today was such an amazing day at The Journey. I'm blown away by the overwhelming presence of God in our midst each week. I seriously didn't even have to preach and we could have all left filled with God because of the amazing time of worship. I feel so grateful to be a part of this church.

A couple notes of interest:

* be in prayer for a big meeting we have this week with a lot of highly influential and well-resourced churches about planting the Hartsville Campus. A lot of things are coming together around this campus.

* today was a great day at the Mount Juliet Campus. We had a good crowd and a great atmosphere and spirit of anticipation. We are working really hard to build a strong, vibrant and growing campus in Mount Juliet. Today was a great reminder that God is at work.

* the Cornhole Tournament is this coming Saturday @ the Lebanon Campus starting at 10:30am. Be there and be prepared to go down. My partner and I are: Team Old-school. You are not going to want to miss my outfit...then again, once you see it you may wish you would have missed it.

Great things going down right now at The Journey. God is good....and it is only going to get better!

1 comment:

  1. Please explain this Cornhole Tournament to me! I may come by for this on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete