Friday, April 24, 2009

This Weekend at The Journey

I cannot wait until Sunday! First, I have a message that I can't wait to give. I think what I'm going to challenge the church about this week is the very thing that could set someone into motion on their relationship with God like never before. Don't miss it this week. Second, a most exciting, we have baptisms this weekend at The Journey. These are always big days for us and we love to celebrate the decisions that people are making to follow Jesus and be obedient to Him through baptism.

We have a great service planned. Don't forget that the West Campus will be at Rutland Elementary for a few weeks until the new building is ready. The service times remain the same 9am and 11am. Bring a friend, invite a neighbor, tell a family member...it is going to be an exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment