Monday, January 19, 2009

Doors of Opportunity

I have an amazing opportunity today to share the vision of The Journey with Lebanon Democrat & Mount Juliet News. I'm meeting a reporter this morning for a story that will be a feature story in the paper. We are going to be talking about our vision of multiple campuses and why we have chosen to go that direction. I'm excited about the chance to tell Wilson County about who we are and why we do what we do. I hope it reaches readers who can identify with us and would want to be a part of the movement. I believe there will be some doors opened through this article.

We also have our Informational Meeting about the Providence Campus tonight. It will be at Rutland Elementary School beginning at 6pm. I don't know how many people from the community will come, but we are doing our part to let them know what we are about and how they can be a part of The Journey.

Please pray for both of these opportunities today.

No comments:

Post a Comment