Where were you on this day seven years ago? September 11, 2001 is a day that most Americans, especially living in this era, will ever forget. It is a day that I remember where I was, what I was doing, what the weather was like, and what I was wearing; the memories are vivid. I remember riding down the road crying as I heard music and thought about the people who were killed. It is a day that we should never forget.
* It reminds us that nothing is guaranteed, not even our next breathe
* It reminds us that life it too short for silly arguments, conflict, and selfishness
* It reminds us of what matters: God, family, friends, and living our lives with purpose
* It reminds us to live each day like it is our last
* It reminds us that we live in the greatest country in the world, perhaps ever
* It reminds us that there is evil that exists around us and the world needs the hope of Jesus
Be reminded of these things today. Reflect on where you were, who you were with, and what you felt as you watched those towers and Pentagon come under attack. Take time today to pray for the families still dealing with the lose. Thank God for your blessings and live today reminded of those. Tell your family how much you love them, you never know when it could be the last time. Ask yourself if you are doing what you love in life, life is too short to go through the motions.